SODA was formed on the realisation that the power of digital advertising is given to everybody, but not everybody is an advertising specialist. In today’s world of digital marketing, it is the digital ads that will be seen by the audience of a product or service that determines a sale or not, and this is where The School Of Digital Advertising imparts valuable and practical knowledge to business owners.
Created To Help Malaysian Businesses
SODA was created to help Malaysian businesses by handing the reins of Marketing & Communication to the business owner.
At The School Of Digital Advertising we aim to teach people who have no background in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations (PR) into becoming Marketing Communication experts themselves, drawn from more than thirty years of advertising knowledge. This can save anyone a lot of money on design and advertising agency fees, and he will probably create better work than what he would have paid for. We combine experience and knowledge drawn from both traditional and digital advertising and offer it in tidy, easy-to-understand beginner-level courses to Malaysia.
The courses offered by us are created and exclusive to SODA. We specialise on the skills needed in the creative side of digital marketing – Digital Advertising. Here are some of our popular courses, and we aim to add more courses as markets transform:
1. Creative Digital Advertising & Copywriting
Participants will learn how to creatively design, write and post advertisements on social media.
2. Facebook Advertising Techniques & Copywriting
Participants will learn the technical process and procedure to create, write and launch a Facebook ad for successful results.
3. Copywriting For SEO
Content Writing is the best and cheapest way to get highly ranked on search engines. We will show you the power of keywords in copywriting to achieve better visibility.
4. Website Content Writing
Your website is your shop. This course teaches participants how to lead website visitors from “Hi” to “Buy” throughgood writing and website Information Architecture.
5. Social Media Marketing
Social Media marketing is a “must” these days. Participants will learn the tips and tricks of proven and successful social media marketing strategies for best returns.
6. Website Design
Learn to design websites without coding and take the power of communication in your hands.
• Course Duration: One Day | Weekdays & Weekends
• Certification: Upon successful completion of a course, participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ from The School Of Digital Advertising. An additional British qualification through The Educators Academy UK will also be offered to students, through our course validation subscription.
• Group Certificate: Participants who complete four or more courses will be awarded an Advanced Certificate Award.
• Eligibility: We accept participants from age of 13 onwards who have basic computer literacy.