Explain the concept of corporate governance
Enumerate the principles and control of corporate governance
Discuss the corporate governance imperative
Identify the problems and challenges of good governance
Develop the ideal solution model
Corporate Governance Issues and Concepts:
- Forms of Business Ownership
- Separation of Ownership and Control
- History, Definition and Principles of Corporate Governance
- Benefits of Good CG
- Systems of CG
- Corporate Governance Issues at Family Owned Firms
The Board of Directors Structure & Operations
- When to Create a Board;
- Why Boards Are So Important;
- Understanding the Difference Between the Board and Management;
- Board Size, Composition, and Evaluation;
- The Role and Authority of the Board.
Codes Of ‘Best Practice’ and Norms Of Behaviour.
Internal Controls and Accountability.
Executive and Non-Executive Compensation And Incentives
- Introduction: Key Principles
- Non-Executive Remuneration
- Executive Remuneration and Incentive Structure
- Remuneration Strategy
- Remuneration Level
- Remuneration Structure
- Types of Compensation
- Crime and Punishment
- Summary and Conclusion
Financial Supervision and Control; Auditing & Disclosure
- The lecture consists of four segments:
- Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Evaluating Corporate Performance
The Role of Financial Institutions in Corporate Governance.
- Risk Management: Overview and Definition
- Risk Management and the Board
- Enterprise-Wide Risk Management (ERM)
- Comprehensive Risk Reporting
Corporate Social Responsibility
- The Monitoring Role of Debt
- The Banking Sector and Corporate Governance
- The Investment Banking Activities
- Securities Analysts
- Credit Rating Agencies
Corporate and System Improvement.
CEOs, Directors, Legislators, Council Members, Executives of private sectors, Government officials,
Entrepreneurs, Aspiring Directors.
To Book your room with The Spa Hotel
Mount Ephraim, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8XJ, United Kingdom
You can call them on : +(44) 1892 520331
To visit the Spa Hotel web site –
Do not forget to bring your summing customs to enjoy the Hotel Spa’s facility
Advise on how to get to the venue.
From Gatwick airport to Tunbridge Wells
Trains from Gatwick run regularly. There are two routes: the fastest takes about 1 hour 6 mins. and means taking a train to Redhill (about 7 mins.), changing trains and going to Tonbridge (about 30 mins.), then changing trains again and taking the final train to Tunbridge Wells (about 11 mins.). This is also the cheapest route, at about £11 off peak single.
From Heathrow airport to Tunbridge Wells
From Heathrow you should take the underground train (Piccadilly Line) to Charing Cross Station. Here you change to the mainline railway. Each section of the journey is about an hour, making a total time of about two hours. You will have to buy a ticket for the underground and then a ticket from Charing Cross to Tunbridge Wells and the total price for a single journey currently costs about £22. Prices are usually higher at busy times. Please click the information button for further important information.
Taking a Taxi from airport:
If you are planning to take a taxi from the airport we strongly recommend you to book it on Line. These are some of the online taxi service providers:
Express Airport Transfer, prices from £60 (Gatwick) to £90 (Heathrow) per car. Go to the link below for booking.
Int. Tel: +44 20 33276600
Local Tel: 020 33276600
Taxi ride from the Tunbridge Wells Railway station to Spa Hotel takes 5 minutes and cost around £5.