Getting your campus Login is free. If you are a new user of LMS, you must set your campus login account first.
- Online course – you gain immediate access to your course.
- Part-Time course – You will gain access to your online support program before you start your classes.
- Work Shops – You will gain access to your online material before you attend the workshop.
- Seminars – The instructions will be on the seminar information page.
About online payments for course fees & charges
Cavendish uses the PayPal Payments service. PayPal uses cutting-edge data encryption, fraud detection tools and all kinds of other advanced techniques to improve security. You do not need to have a PayPal account. You can pay with your credit or debit card as well as PayPal account. All payments are guaranteed by PayPal and your credit card provider.
All fees & charges are subject to the following conditions:
- All chargeable services by Cavendish are always clearly defined on the website and they are accompanied by their associated PayPal payment button.
- Prior to payment you should read the description of the service, the terms and conditions associated with it, the fees payable, and the currency that will be charged to your account before proceeding to the payment page. You have to keep a copy of the transaction data as your reference.
- If the card supplier declines payment, neither the Academy nor the Cavendish are under an obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- Cavendish does not collect fees on behalf of any third parties.
- Cavendish bears no responsibility for the content of external sites. If you access external sites through Cavendish, you do so at your own risk.
- Fees and prices can change without notice. The latest price on the site at the time of purchase is the price charged.
- There are important terms and conditions associated with each of our services that you should read before using the service.
- The membership is free.
Terms and conditions for cancellation
You may cancel your purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. This is called a “Cancellation Period”. Note that if you redeem your voucher during the Cancellation Period, you expressly request us to begin providing the course materials and you acknowledge that you lose your right to cancel the purchase of the course and get any refund for it.
If you cancel the purchase of a course within 14 calendar days as mentioned above, we will refund you for all payments made as a part of your purchase within 14 calendar days from the day we accept that you are entitled to a refund.
In case you decide to cancel your purchase of a course, it can be done in the following way:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 16 Holmewood Ridge, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 0ED, UK
Cavendish takes security of your details and payments very seriously. Payments are made using secure server software, which encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number and name and address. This allows your details to be securely transmitted over the Internet. We do not record you credit or debit card details.
For security purposes please remember the following points:
- Cavendish does not accept any other type of payment beside what is described above.
- Cavendish does not use any third-party site for payment except the PayPal via this site only.
- Cavendish never requests your financial details in any form except when you are paying via PayPal on this site.
These terms and conditions apply to all online transactions made to Cavendish International. These terms may be changed from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Cavendish. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.