Customer Service Director Job Description and Profile: The Customer Service Director is a highly specialized position and a very responsible position at the same time. The job entails directing employees engaged in accepting and receiving inquiries and calls of the customers. The main responsibility is to direct and coordinate in the customer’s service of the organization. The duty also includes evaluating, investigating, and settling claims and complaints of customers. The director has to take actively part in planning, formulating and developing customer service policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- There are the following duties and responsibilities of a customer service director:
- A customer service director has to supervise the investigation of complex complaints of the customers.
- It will be needed to resolve the issues such as those relating service or rates in connection with the offered product or service.
- It will be the duty to take part in the sales related activities and rendering administrative support to all activities of sales like processing customer’s orders, keeping sales statistics, supplying product information, supplying price quotations, and related activities.
- He or she needs to analyze the reports of observations and recommending changes to major complicated complaints if required.
- He or she needs to ensure the proper settlement by considering the complexity, requirements, and nature of a complaint.
- He or she needs to maintain the collaboration with manger for the preparation of customer service’s annual service delivery program.
- He or she also needs to prepare the reports such as billing report and the payment and collection report.
- He or she has to prepare the documents as well and authorizing the retention of information which will be used during customer or governmental inquiries.
- It will be needed to perform the basic jobs such as managing the establishment.
- The duty also includes staffing and commissioning of the new centers of Customer Service properly when needed.