Customer Service Manager Job Description and Profile: The Customer Service Manager is a highly focused and responsible position. The main aim is to provide fantabulous customer service. It will be the responsibility of a customer service manager to ensure that the organisation understands and satisfies its customer’s requirements. There are a number of duties and responsibilities which have to be fulfilled such as developing customer service policies and procedure. A Customer service manager’s main aim is to provide fantabulous customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities which a customer service manager has to fulfil:
- A customer service manager has to solve and investigate customer’s long-standing or complex problems.
- It will be necessary to communicate politely with customers by email, letter, face to face, and telephone and other equipment.
- He or she has to handle entire major incidents related to customers like customer ill health problem or a security issue.
- He or she has the duty to visit the customers for the provision of one-to-one service.
- It will be the responsibility to develop complaints or feedback procedures for the use of customers.
- It will be the duty to maintain the records properly of issuing compensations or refunds to customers.
- It will be needed to supervise the customer service teams to learn about the products or services of the organization.
- He or she needs to follow up-to-date with modifications.
- It will be the responsibility to provide required training to the staff or employees to deliver excellent customer service.
- It will be needed to develop the customer service standards, policies and procedures for the organization or department.
- He or she has the duty to be updated and upgraded with the developments and changes in customer service field.
- He or she has to read pertinent journals, attending meetings and courses to be aware of the latest things.
- He or she has to analyse the data or statistics to identify the customer service level, the organization is providing.
Skills and Specifications
- The required skills and specifications of a person desiring to be a customer service manager as follows:
- The person needs to be polite and should have the confidence and patience.
- The other skills required in a person are the motivational, listening, and problem-solving skills.
- He or she should have the ability to produce creative ideas to ameliorate customer service standards.
- It will be needed to ameliorate customer service skills.
- The person should be able to supervise the teams perfectly.
- He or she should have the ability to work under tight deadlines and strict situations.
Education and Qualifications
- The basic Degree required fro the job is a degree in Consumer studies, Business studies, or Management studies related field from an accredited institution.
- The other requirement is having some past working experience in customer service management related activities.
More Customer Relationship Management Related Jobs:
- Customer Service Director: The Customer Service Director job is a highly specialized position and a very responsible position at the same time. The job entails directing employees engaged…Read more
- Customer relation manager: Customer relation managers ensure that the organisation they work for satisfies its customers’ needs. They work at all levels, from head office to front end …Read more
- CRM Administrator: The CRM administrator is the “boss” of the CRM application. The administrator’s Job is to interpret, edit, customise the CRM to fit the needs of the company…