Students are expected to be assessed on the following bases:
- Engagement with the course (attendance, coursework, participation)
- Completion of the course (completion of compulsory items)
- Assignment (completion of compulsory activities)
- Passing the final exam/assignment (Subject to the course requirement)
Setting and Marking Exams:
- Exam paper must be based on the course learning outcome.
- Exam papers must have accompanied marking scheme.
- Exam paper and marking scheme must approved by the exam board.
- Sample of marked papers (around 10%) must remarked by second marker.
- Final marks of the class must be approved by the exam board.
Cavendish International Certificates & Diplomas:
https://www.janneysound.com/yjqyrosv Cavendish Certificate and Diploma programs are targeted courses designed for specific jobs in mind that can generally be completed in a short time. They can be critical components in building the learners career in business, education, and other vocations.Buy Alprazolam Online Legally
Common Course Attributes (Level, Credit)
What is a Course Level?
All our courses have a level (1-8) assigned to them using the EQF (European Qualification Framework) reference system. The EQF is a common European reference system, which will link different countries’ national qualifications systems and frameworks together. All certificates are issued by Cavendish International (unless it is stated otherwise).https://www.daveburchett.com/2023/05/03/taf0z6wy
https://polacocina.com/2023/05/03/ywloaorfk6o Descriptors defining levels in the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), Each of the 8 levels is defined by a set of descriptors indicating the learning outcomes relevant to qualifications at that level in any system of qualifications.Buy Diazepam Wholesale
- Knowledge: In the context of EQF, knowledge is described as theoretical and/or factual.
- Skills: In the context of EQF, skills are described as cognitive (involving the use of logical, intuitive, and creative thinking) and practical (involving manual dexterity and the use of methods, materials, tools, and instruments).
- Competence: In the context of EQF, competence is described in terms of responsibility and autonomy.
https://dvdbestsellers.com/zvebp6jnoh More information is available at:
https://aqualimmx.com/uncategorized/1j1j6pi3v4 The European Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learninghttps://aqualimmx.com/uncategorized/j4cbb8iu499
What is a Course Credit?
https://aqualimmx.com/uncategorized/8cnrj3s59k The Course credit, better known as continuing education credit (CEC) is a measure used in continuing education programs. Generally, a CEU is defined as 10 to 15 hours of participation in a continuing education program, with qualified instruction and sponsorship. CEC records are widely used to provide evidence of completion of continuing education requirements by employers, further education establishment, or simply for individuals to build their body of knowledge and expertise. The records also provide employers and education establishments with information on training pertinent to particular occupations.
https://www.janneysound.com/01m74evm8y The term CEC is in the public domain. Any organisation may award a traditional CEC without requiring any accreditation.https://www.daveburchett.com/2023/05/03/gdx2u0qv
English Language Certificates
https://dvdbestsellers.com/svcgdqa The Educators uses The Common European Framework of Reference for Language programs (abbreviated as CEFR) for Certification and Assessment of Language programs. CEFR is a guideline used to describe achievements of learners of foreign languages across Europe. The six reference levels (see below) are becoming widely accepted as the European standard for grading an individual’s language proficiency.
Cavendish issues certificates for five of the six CEFR categories:
- Elementary (A2)
- Intermediate (B1)
- Upper Intermediate (B2)
- Advanced (C1)
- Proficiency (C2)
https://patrickearlhammie.com/uvxnfu6 Cavendish transcripts provides the learner’s grades in: Reading, writing, Listening, and SpeakingBuy Cheap Xanax Overnight Shipping Online
https://www.maiseyyates.com/2023/05/03/k36ph89ht7m Buy Cheap Diazepam From India Grades are indicative of learners’ ability to move on to the next level.https://www.buxmontuu.org/2023/05/03/ffegxwm930
- Order Xanax Cod Grade A is indicative of the learner’s ability to move on to the next level.
- https://patrickearlhammie.com/zr766jh1 Grade B shows that the learner requires more work before moving to the next level.
- https://fromthesmithsphotography.co.uk/i4qzri56z Grade C means that the learner is at the early stage of the current level.