Buy Diazepam Online London Business law, also known as commercial law, is frequently described as a branch of civil law. It pertains to business and commercial interests, specifically governing their transactions. Business law, as with any law, is an important method of oversight, holding businesses accountable to the public and to each other. It also upholds regulations and standards.https://www.georgejon.com/news/sgfvtytopt
The Introduction to Business Law course will help you to understand the importance of Business Law and provide you with the knowledge and application of the law relating to the sale of goods, consumer credit, monopolies, intellectual property rights and employment as it relates to business and its everyday dealings. As a result, you will be able to analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating your business, helping you gain a competitive advantage in fast changing legal environment.https://dvdbestsellers.com/d2nzc3dg09
- https://www.lughtechnology.com/ak3ukuftpy Content: Video, Notes, Articles, and Assignments
- https://dashofmandi.com/7mmh3m1r Duration: 45 hours
- Level: 3
- https://polacocina.com/2023/05/03/w01x5c5jp1 Credits: 3
Topics for Introduction to business Law course include:
- The main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organisations and their customers.
- The law relating to consumer credit agreements and agency.
- The legal rules relating to monopolies, mergers, and anti-competitive practices.
- Key provisions relating to intellectual property rights.
- The main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organisations and their work force.