Apple-style-span”>The Strategic Human Resources Management course looks at the changing nature of the business environment, and the need for adaptable strategic human resource plans. Organisations have a range of human resources policies that explain how human resources are managed. In many cases, there is a legal or regulatory requirement that insists on the existence of these policies. In other instances, organisations may wish to demonstrate good corporate practice in matters relating to employment.
By examining human resource management, you will understand how human resource strategy and policies enable personnel to work in ways that contribute to the overall effectiveness of organisations in both the short and long-term. You will examine how the effectiveness of human resources management is monitored, and be able to make justified recommendations to improve the effectiveness of human resources management.
Topics include for Strategic Human Resources Management course:
1-The purpose and importance of strategic human resource management.
- An explanation of the importance of strategic human resource management with an assessment of its purpose.
- We also look at ways of evaluating human resource management activities and achievements.
2-Analysing the business factors that underpin human resource planning.
- An analysis of the business factors that underpin human resource planning and resource requirements in a given situation.
- We also look at developing a human resources plan to meet SMARTER objectives.
3-The purpose of human resource management policies.
Content: Video, Notes, Articles, and Assignments
Duration: 90 hours
- We will explain the purpose of human resource management policies, analyse the impact of regulatory requirements on human resource policies in an organisation, and assess the impact of organisational structure on the management and culture of an organisation.