Marketing Fundamentals: Marketing is used to identify the customer, satisfy the customer, and keep the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, marketing management is one of the major components of business management.
The term marketing concept holds that achieving organizational goals depends on knowing the needs and wants of target markets and delivering the desired satisfactions. It proposes that to satisfy its organizational objectives, an organisation should anticipate the needs and wants of consumers and satisfies these more effectively than competitors.
- Total Learning Time: 60 Hours
- Level: 4
- Credit: 4
- Award: Cavendish International Certificate
Benefits of Marketing Fundamentals Course
This marketing part-time course is intended for those interested in a career in marketing either in a commercial or industrial company or in a non-profit organisation (such as a charity, trade association or government department) that undertakes marketing on an extensive scale. It is also aimed at those working or seeking to work in the associated organisations such as public relations consultancies, sales promotion companies and direct response marketing agencies.
- The nature of marketing
- The role of marketing
- Monitoring of external forces, User values – discovery and monitoring, matching product benefits to user requirements
- The creation of an internal plan
- Analysis of business activities in terms of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and strengths (SWOT)
- Auditing as a part of marketing planning
- Marketing organisation
- Co-ordination of marketing with other management functions.
- The marketing department: structure: authority and responsibilities.
- The selection and use of external agencies and consultancies.
- Marketing implementation, strategies, and tactics
- Marketing planning
- Industrial, business-to-business, Consumer markets
- Franchising in terms of its key benefits and disadvantages
- International marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Market research, analysis, and decision