Developing new partnerships and collaborations around the world is a fundamental policy of Cavendish. Cavendish history and its current network is the clear evidence of this policy. No project or proposal is too small or big for us to consider. Our current network has the capacity and the flexibility to approach these challenges. Our experience spans over thirty years of teaching students from all over the world, setting up colleges and universities all over the world and developing and validating courses for our partners internationally.
Process and policies (PP)
Whilst there are numerous successes from research that have been development in the professionalization of higher education teaching and learning, there is still a need for continued development in providing evidence of teaching and learning excellence. There is also a need to refine processes, policies and practices with regard to achievements, reward and recognition both in the learning environment and in private higher education business space.
PP enables higher and further education providers to:
- Business success through appraisal of markets and general environment
- Setting up new education entities in markets considered complex and high risk
- establish criteria for teaching and learning excellence
- developing business development processes and practices
- developing business policies to support reward and recognition of success
- benchmarking individual business development practice against competitors
- enhancing the understanding of available research and evidence to support business decision
In teaching and learning CI uses evidence-informed quality improvement programme as a tool to monitoring a change that aims to help higher education providers take an evidence-informed approach to quality enhancement at departmental, faculty or institutional level. It enables participating institutional teams to identify, understand and resolve key issues affecting the quality and effectiveness of the student learning experience. Through these techniques and process, teams examine the evidence available on the learning experiences of their students, including data generated by the institution such as:
- criteria and learning outcome based assessments
- use of external examiner reports and recommendations
- student Survey results and rigorous implementation of findings
- continuous reviews and follow-ups
We are ready to listen.
Write to us and let us know what you have in mind.