People don’t under-perform because of their lack of technical skills, they under-perform because of their lack of soft skills.
Free guide on skill audit and self assessment.
Prepare your skill matrix, resume, covering letter and more with The EducatorsSkill Audit
Do you consider the following soft skills?
- Getting high quality work done on time
- Good team work and working towards deadlines
- Good communication skill.
- Persuading others to consider different points of view
- Appreciating the others perspective
- Ability to coaching and being coached
- Taking direction from my managers in a complex environment
- Being able to work for a variety of people each with a unique style
- Being flexible
- Handling rapidly changing environment
- Making tough technical and non-technical decisions with limited information
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Challenging conventional wisdom and authority
- Helping team members who are struggling
- Taking over responsibility without being asked
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Meeting budget restraints
- Being able to prioritize with little direction
The answer is yes.
“that’s exactly what the employers are looking for! And that’s what you need “
Soft skills are personal attributes that enhance an individual’s interactions, job performance and career prospects. Unlike hard skills, which are about a person’s skill set and ability to perform a certain type of task or activity, soft skills are interpersonal and broadly applicable.
Soft skills are often described by using terms often associated with personality traits, such as:
- common sense
- a sense of humor
and abilities that can be practiced (but require the individual to genuinely like other people) such as:
- good manners
- the ability to teach.
It’s often said that hard skills will get you an interview but you need soft skills to get and keep the job.
To Read More about soft skills click here
Digestive system from the perspective of traditional medicineCavendish International Education Ltd2023-01-29T09:43:47+00:00
Gynecology & Midwifery from the perspective of traditional Iranian medicine (1)Cavendish International Education Ltd2023-01-28T13:11:13+00:00
Business LawCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-23T07:23:05+00:00
Management of the infertile coupleCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-23T06:35:48+00:00
Fish FarmingCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-23T05:56:08+00:00
Commercial Organic Vegetable Production BusinessCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-23T05:43:40+00:00
Public RelationsCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-23T05:24:42+00:00
Reservoir SimulationCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-22T22:10:06+00:00
Clastic Sequence Stratigraphic TechniquesCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-22T19:02:56+00:00
Advertising FundamentalsCavendish International Education Ltd2022-08-22T01:45:17+00:00