Exam Number: LED101-6-3
Focusing on key trends affecting organisations today, key leadership competencies and skills required to improve performance as successful leaders. Leaders in the 21st century are finding it hard to cope with the increasingly complex and consistently fast-paced nature of the business environment in which they have to operate. Part of the reason is that the nature of leadership has changed as executive have increasingly to cope with ever new demands and challenges confronting them.
Understanding how to lead effectively is vital for succeeding in a highly competitive environment. This course will show you how. Kavin Kanagasabai, Senior Lecturer at Cavendish College, will focus on key trends affecting organisations today, key leadership competencies and skills required to improve performance as successful leaders.
- Gain insight into key factors influencing business environment today
- Make transition from ‘manager’ to ‘leader’
- Develop leadership competencies, skills, and attributes
- Keep up with latest developments in organisational leadership
- Application of techniques in practice.
- The changing world of leadership
- Changing business trends
- Transition from ‘managing’ to ‘leading’
- Motivating people
- Leadership Competencies, Skills, and Attributes
Content: Video, Notes, Articles, and Assignments
Duration: 45 hours